Monday, January 21, 2008

13 Months

13 months today! Can't believe it. He isn't walking yet, but is pulling up more and more everyday and standing all alone more and more. He has nine teeth. He can say 6 words everyday and says many other sounds for words. For instance, his 'more' is 'ma', bath is 'ba', Elmo is 'nono' or 'uhuh', cause he wants me to push the buttons. His new food discovery is Yogurt...oh my goodness! Grammy lets him dip his hands in it and eat it that way...his favorite thing. He can make baskets in his basketball goal. I thought this was pretty amazing. His goal is in our livingroom by our window. The other day I saw him get his ball, place it on the window seal, pull up, get the ball, and then make a basket. My mom got him doing it this weekend on film...I need her to send it to me. Anywho, enough braggin.



His face when he drops something.


No comments: