Monday, November 9, 2009

Sorry it has been such a long time since I have posted, but we have been extremely busy and the only reason I am posting tonight is because Jeff is out of town and I finally have some free time.
We have been doing very well. The boys are growing like weeds and CHK is now 3 months away from turning one! For Halloween, Joseph, Christian and I went to Dallas for a four day weekend. Friday, my mom, sister and my family made a trip to Canton and did some shopping. I realized here that my boys are BOYS and do not like shopping. On Friday night, we bundled up and headed to my old high school's homecoming football game. It was a lot of fun to be back at RHS and to sit in the bleachers and look at the field where I played a lot of soccer games.
Saturday we laid low in the morning and then in the evening we headed out for some trick or treating. I was planning on dressing the boys as Mario and Luigi, but right before we left I tried the overalls on Joseph and he didn't want them on...at all. Thank goodness I had a back up plan and have realized that some things just aren't worth fighting over. The boys ended up dressing up as boys for the 60's and it turned out okay. The neighborhood that we went to was awesome! Some houses gave out FULL size candy bars and bags of skittles. I have never seen that and have wondered if that really existed.
Then Sunday and Monday we did our usual shopping trips and my mom spoiled the boys...as usual. Joseph was able to add to his collection of Cars, so he was happy.
Here are some pictures of us over the past month.




Jeff and I have determined that C's going to be our expensive child. As you can see, he is going to need braces because he sucks his thumb all day (I love this, so this isn't a complaint), he LOVES remote controls, phones and pretty much anything that is electronic. OH BOY!

Joseph-Excited about getting candy.


Christian-Could careless.

This picture is geniune...Joseph really does love his little bro.







I love this boys eyes.



If only I looked this cute sleeping like this. (You notice his Car book? I am telling you, he sleeps with something Cars related every single night.)



My birthday boy and his guitar cake. I made it for him and Jeff really liked it.


















No comments: