Tuesday, May 5, 2009

3 Months and 5 years


This past weekend Christian turned 3 months. I can't believe how much faster it goes with the second child. It seemed like with Joseph that it took forever for him to grow up and do the new things that he should be doing. At times I wish we could slow the days down so I can enjoy this stage of childhood, but then the other part of me can't wait to see him crawl, walk, hear what his voice is going to sound like and run around with Joseph.

What Christian is up to now:
-Still loves his swing. He will take all his naps in the swing...morning, afternoon and late afternoon.
-Sucks his thumb to soothe himself.
-Sleeps through the night more times than not. However, he is up for the day at about 6a. (Surprisingly, I'm not that tired during the day)
-Starting to like the Bumbo more.
-LOVES watching Joseph play.
-Likes to be carried looking out... I guess he thinks he is missing something facing the other direction.
-Enjoys being outside.
-Still does really well riding in the car.
-He can go from back to side while laying down.
-He can almost lift his head up while lying on his tummy.

This past weekend was another milestone. Saturday was 5 yrs to the day Jeff proposed. I don't know how many people celebrate this, but it is a good excuse to go out. Jeff and I both looked into getting Astros tickets (where he proposed), but they were out of town. Instead, we went to Bennihana's, the place we ate afterward to celebrate. I could eat much more this time. After the proposal I was very shaky and still trying to comprehend everything...My dream man had just given me my dream proposal! I am so blessed to be married to Jeff and so blessed to be a part of this family!

No comments: