Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

As much as I look forward to these special days, like trick or treating, I am so glad when they are over. The build up, anticipation, and the chaos the day of can be pretty crazy!
All that to say, we had a great year of pumpkin carving and trick or treating....We hope you did to.


Joseph carved his own pumpkin this year. He did awesome! (or so I thought). His is on the right and Christian's is on the left. C had a little help.


This has nothing to do with trick or treating, but this is the mask that went to Joseph's ninja costume and I thought it was so awesome on Nathan.


The older two boys were both Ninja's, or as Christian says, "Injas." They were so cute going door to door.




And here we are..reality. Nathan was having a pretty rough night. During one of his crying fits, I noticed his bottom two molars coming in, so maybe that was the cause of his melt down.?


The older two did have a great time, I promise.


No comments: