Thursday, July 17, 2008

This is the house that I lived for about 3 or 4 years. It is also the house my mom grew up in. It looks exactly the same as I remember it 23 years ago.
The day we visited Wayne, we stopped by Wayne State College where my parents went to school and where my grandparent's worked as janitors. We wanted to see the athletic conference room that was named after my Poppy, but they are remodeling so it was tore down. I was really disappointed that I couldn't see it. However, they have a Hall of Fame section in the gymnasium and it had my Poppy's picture there. From what I hear he was an amazing man.
These next two pictures are of Joseph in the park in Wayne where my parent's always took Stacey and I. I know for a fact that my parents have pictures of me on these two play pieces. I wanted to find the pictures because I think I would have been about the same age as Joseph. (I don't know why Joe looks so sad in the first one. He was actually having a good time.)



No comments: