Saturday, February 14, 2009

Big Boy Bed

Well, in addition to bringing home a new little boy, Grammy and Papaw bought Joseph his big boy bed this week. It was just a nice little surprise because I wasn't planning on getting this for a while. While my mom was here, there was a good sale going on at the Roomstore, so she wanted to go check it out. We did and were able to find the perfect set up for him. Joseph loves it!!! We might have to take the ladder off for now because he loves to climb up to the top bunk and run back and forth. There is not telling what he would do in the middle of the night. I plan on painting his room in the future, maybe when Christian is a little older and I feel like I have more time on my hands. I am also excited about this bunk bed because I really need to be able to close the door when Christian is napping. So far he has been in our room in his playpen, but I have to leave the door open to be able to hear him. Joseph loves running in there, or should I say, sneak in there and put things in his crib. Now that I can put him in the regular crib, I can close the door and use the monitor. A little bit more relief for me. Yea! Thank you mom and dad for blessing us so!

No comments: