Friday, February 20, 2009

Does he look like....

Okay, as Christian's mom, I think he looks similar to Joseph's baby pictures. Many people don't see it, but I can tell in a couple of features. I posted two photos so that you can make your own assessment. They have the same nose and same shape of mouth....Joseph's lips are just bigger. Many people don't think they look anything a like because Joseph is so fair complected and Christian has the dark hair. So here you go..have fun trying to decide whether or not they favor each other.

On a side note. We are trucking along. On Monday Christian will be 3 weeks old!! I can't believe it. It will also be my first day on my own, so if you call and I sound tired, annoyed or grumpy, that is probably the reason. I am ready to do it though. Ready to have the boys all to myself and get into a routine. Christian is doing really well. I weighed him yesterday and he was 8 lbs. I think he may be going through a growth spurt because he is waking up every 2 hrs at night...ugh!! Very tiring. At least he is eating and going back to sleep and not waking up to just be up like he was at the beginning. The kiddo sleeps all day too. I try to keep things loud and bright so he will stay awake, but I haven't been successful. He is also a big smiler and when he smiles, it is alot like Joseph's smile.
Joseph is such an angel with him. The other night, I saw him kneel down next to Christian and start talking in a super sweet 'baby' tone. He saw me looking at him and he just grinned and got kind of embarrassed. So cute!
That is all I have for today. I hope to blog next week and keep you posted on our transition, but don't be surprised if I don't get around to it.

No comments: