Monday, March 2, 2009

1 Month today!!

Today is Christian's one month birthday! Woohoo. Below are three pictures, the first two are one of each of the boys (Joseph is the first picture) in the same outfit and the third is just of Christian on his first month. You will probably get tired of me posting pictures of the boys, but I thought it would be fun to see what they each look like on the same months. On the other hand, we are doing good. Pretty much have a routine, but am looking forward to more sleep. Christian only gets up twice in the night, but after the second time, he will usually have a hard time going back to sleep. This is where the swing has come in handy lately. I just bundle him up, stick the 'fire' in his mouth and turn on the swing. This buys me about 2 more hours of sleep! He is starting to be more awake during the day, so I am thinking any day now he will be sleeping longer at night. Joseph has done pretty good with having just me here. He is a little more short tempered so we have had to address that a lot these past two weeks, but I am just trying to give it time and let him get used to me tending to Christian all the time.
This past weekend was my shower and I was blessed tremendously! I am so thankful for my church family and all the wonderful ladies of FCofC. We didn't get pictures of the wonderful day...not even of the two boys who were dressed a like. (For those of you who don't know, my sister in law had a baby boy two days before I did, so we had a baby shower together...so much fun!). I do want to get some pictures of them together, but it is so hard right now because someone is either asleep, crying or eating. As they get older, I am sure we will be able to get more of them together.
Christian also went in today for his follow up hep b vaccine and he weighed 9 lbs. My growing little man!
That is about all the news here, stayed tuned for more updates and pictures. (I wanted to get one of both boys today, but Joseph was so crabby during our photo shoot...maybe next time. )

No comments: