Monday, June 1, 2009

I believe that I am on a consistent routine of blogging about every 2 weeks. So here is our update. The Friday of Memorial day weekend, I broke down and went to a clinic (the last post I mentioned that I might be getting sick). I was in so much pain that Friday I couldn't stand it any longer. I went in, just wanting to skip all intros and get the drugs. After talking to the nurse practitioner she examined me and I had an ear infection and sinus infection. Now I could get something to make the intense pain go away. Yea!

We were going to go to the beach Memorial Day weekend, but we had some down pour that Sunday afternoon so we decided to stay home and have Mark and Megan over. We ate some crock pot pizza, salad, chocolate chip cake and played some wii...it was awesome. Memorial day, we did absolutely nothing. It was quiet sad because it was a beautiful day and I just wanted to be outside, grilling, and swimming. Really wish my parents had been in town and we could have had all three of those things. Instead they were taking in the sound waves at the Indy 500 where their man (and my fav) Helio took the top prize. Lucky ducks!

Since then not much has happened. Just been some long, uneventful weeks and weekends. My baby turns 4 months tomorrow and he will have his check up on Wednesday. I plan to post his stats. Then on Saturday we are heading to Schlitterbahn with the usual suspects, plus one more special person, Grammy!! Can't wait. Hopefully, Joseph won't get a disease before then. Seems like he has missed some big things this year because he has been getting sick or has been sick. I really want him to be able to go and have fun in the water and on the slides.

Later

No comments: