Monday, June 8, 2009

Schlitterbahn '09

This past weekend we packed up and headed to Schlitterbahn with our family and friends. It was probably the most fun I have had in a long time. Joseph loved this place so much and was on 'go' from the minute we arrived and until we left. I got to thinking on the way home, he only came and took a break twice for about a total of 30 minutes the entire day. My mom came in to help and it was a blessing. Joseph drug her on some slides not just once, but about 20 times. It was a blast for me to see the excitement and joy in his face every time he came down the slide. He was asking me yesterday and today about the water and slides... I am thinking we might have to make another trip before the summer is over with. Who's with me?

1 comment:

Jack said...

I was thinking the same thing about going again. I think Katie would want to come this time too. Thanks for arranging everything, we had a blast!