Sunday, July 1, 2012

VBS 2012

This past week, Joseph participated in VBS at one our good friends churches. I kept meaning to take a picture of his little entourage that we carpooled with all week, but I kept forgetting, then the last day when I remembered, his cousin June wasn't able to come. But here is Joseph with one of his best buds, John.

As far as I know, Joseph had a good time. I don't know if it's his personality or being a boy, but everyday when I asked if he had a good time, he would just reply with a simple, "yes." A part of me thinks that the lack of elaborating is a boy thing and not his personality, because those close to him know that he.can.talk!!

For the rest of us, it was a good trial run for what school will be like. I have been dreading that day when I take Joseph to school and not have my helper, my talker, and Christian's best bud around. When we dropped him off the first day, we weren't home but about 30 minutes and Christian was wanting to go pick Joseph up. Christian was so blah without his big brother around. I honestly don't think he knew what to do. Christian's mood changed (a little) when I told him I had to go run some errands and he could pick out a toy. He perked up and then told me, "I don't want to go get Joefuff."

It's been a fun week for all of us and I am looking forward to when Christian can go to (once again, he was to young to go)VBS. I love that their are so many ways that we can get the word of God into these little guys at such a young age.

No comments: