Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Finally, a blog

This probably annoys people, I don't blog for a while, then when I do, I post like 10 pictures. Sorry. But here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks. We finally took a picture of the fab 5 in their July 4th shirts. I posted last years July 4th picture because I thought it was cute to see how much the little ones have changed in a year. The next one, there will be 2 new babies!!
Below that are some pictures of the cousins at the finale at VBS. I think Joseph rode the hay ride like 7 times. Even though he isn't beaming with excitement in the picture, he really did enjoy the ride.
Since Joseph is about to be a big brother, I thought we should try some big boy stuff, starting with letting him feed himself. He really enjoys it and is getting pretty good at it. (Although, the pictures may say otherwise).


July 4, 2007
2008
Just getting them to all look in the same direction is a successful portrait session. Two picutres that show how it can be.



No comments: