Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Commenting Challenge: Day 3

Day 3 of commenting challenge from Jenna's Journey blog....
 
 
This is going to be a pretty short post today since I don't have a lot of social media. I try pretty hard to not get on the internet to much during they day, but with three boys, I don't have to do much to keep that from happening, they do that for me. Then in the evenings, I try my hardest to devote that time to my husband or catch up on my bible readings if I didn't get a chance to do it during the day.
 
However, when I do find the time to sit in our comfy computer chair and search away, I will usually check out Facebook and pintrest. For me, having a FB account is a love/hate relationship. I hate that when I go sit down just glance at it real quick, I end up spending 30 mintues looking at friends pictures or my friends, friends pictures. Such a waste of time! As much as I hate FB, I love it because it keeps me connected to all my best friends from high school and college, my parents, my siblings and extended family who unfortunately don't live near us.
 
As far as twitter and all those other networks, I don't even bother. Between email, FB, pintrest and my blog, my social networking life is packed!
 
Thanks for stopping by for Day 3 and I must admit that I have really enjoyed posting everday.

No comments: