Thursday, December 11, 2008

Houston....we have snow

Okay, I am going to be like every other Houstonian and post a little about the snow. Lately I have complained how it is always hot in Houston and never wintery (is this even a word) enough. Living in Dallas for 20 years, we had cold Novembers, Decembers, and January's. Jeff doesn't believe me, but we really did. I remember wearing a heavy coat a lot more than I have ever done down here. Anyhow, it was nice to see the snow falling and actually sticking....and actually being really cold!! I hope the snow brought a sense of merriment to your families as it did ours.
Oh, Joseph didn't want anything to do with it. I think he might still be traumatized from our very chilly Spring Break trip from last year. He didn't want to touch the snow or walk on the snow covered yard. He is for sure a southern boy. Maybe the next baby will share my love for snow and frigid temperatures.

1 comment:

Heidi Meurer said...

Cute pictures!

I've been trying to view your latest blog post "Happy Birthday, Joshua," but blogger won't let me :( It says it doesn't exist!?

Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your cutie!