Saturday, July 25, 2009

Surprise Visit

At Mimi's Cafe

On Tuesday afternoon, I received a call from my dad asking what we had planned for the rest of the week. I didn't have much, so my mom decided to drive down on Wednesday and then my dad flew in on Friday. We threw some activities together and ended up having a great time with Grammy 'Mimi' and Papaw.

Thursday, my mom and I went to lunch at Mimi's Cafe, which we thought was appropriate since that is what she is known as around here and then headed to an awesome Toy Store in Pearland Town Centre. Warning: kids may have break down if you enter. Before we left, my mom said she would get something for Joseph. Well, he couldn't quite understand that he could only get one item. I could tell he was thinking, "If I can get one train, why can't I get 5 more?" So, needless to say, a little drama. We were able to successfully make it out with one train and an airplane.

On Friday, after picking up my dad, we headed to Moody Gardens. With several options on our plate, we decided to go to the Aquarium and then had lunch at the Rainforest Cafe. It was a wonderful day and I was happy to spend it with Grammy and Papaw. My mom took some great pictures and I thought I downloaded appropriately from her camera, but ended up not. So I will make a request for the cute pics and display later.

Hope your weekend was as blessed as ours.

No comments: