Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Potty Training: Day 3

Today was a great day! No pee pee accidents!! And, he extended his time of having to go, to an hour!

He did go twosies one time in his underwear, but the second time he went today, I caught him trying and put him on the pot and he went.

So proud of this little guy and tomorrow I am hoping for no accidents!

Today was especially nice because Jeff took a personal day. He had a dentist appointment in the morning, so he just took the rest of the day off. It was nice for me because once he got home, I was able to go run some errands to a few of my favorite stores. Not having to worry about accidents and taking a toddler to the potty every hour was a nice break.

I am on my own again tomorrow, but Friday, Jeff is off, so we are planning something fun!

Looking forward to tomorrow!

No comments: