Thursday, July 28, 2011

Potty Training: Day 4

Okay, this is probably my last day to post about C's potty training because he's got 1 out of the 2 accomplished. Yes, he does great with going pee, but pooping is another story. No interest what so ever.

Today he did something so awesome. I was in the boys room trying to figure out where I wanted to hang something. Boom, Christian bolted out of the room, ran into the bathroom, I heard the step stool being drug along the floor, heard the toilet lid being lifted, so I peeked in to see what he was doing. There he was, trying to pull down his pants to go to the bathroom. Yea!

Now, if pooping wasn't part of our bodily functions, I would have to say Christian is potty trained. Oh, well, it's only the first week. I am hoping by next week, he will get better with pooing.

Side note: I meant to post this on Christian's update and some cute things he says:

Milt:Milk
And one thing I try to teach my boys is not going by my plate or by my drink and helping themselves without asking. There have been times Christian has helped himself to my plates of food or cokes and the following conversation happens:

Me: "Christian, you need to ask before you put your hands in my food (or take a drink)."
C: "Ask."
Me: "No, don't say 'ask', you need to 'ask mama for a drink.'"
C: "Ask, Mama."
Me: 'sigh'

No comments: